Tuesday 20 January 2015

Chinese Stir Fry

Not the best picture but I have to share this. It. Was. Amazing. Another Aldi special, I'm telling you Aldi is the place to shop. I grab my essential vegan bits from Tesco (e.g. cheese and milk) but everything else...Aldi.
C x
 Recipe:
Serves 2

300g bag stir fry mix (I use Aldi)
2 x rice noodle nests
180g Chinese style stir fry sauce
200g Tofu
2 tbsp barbecue rub (optional)

Fry tofu sprinkled with the barbecue rub on a medium heat until slightly browned.
Add stir fry vegetables and cook for the amount of time stated on the packet.
When the veg has about 2 minutes left, submerge rice noodles in a bowl of hot water.
Add chinese sauce once veg and noodles are cooked and add the noodles to the veg.
Cook for 1-2 minutes and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment